Thursday, June 28, 2007

finally...

a day off! I've been working allll week 7:30 or 8 till 4, and goodness it was taking a toll on me! So finally I have a break and i'm very glad. I work again tomorrow and that's it for the week. Saturday Im supposed to go up to Westlake to see the Hungarians for the Hungarian Youth Conference, so that might be fun. I saw Danika on Tuesday, as well as Dan and Nate. That was a lot of fun, possibly because Nathan ran off early to talk to Sunny. lol I just dont like dan and nate together i guess.. Oh yeah, I went shopping the other day and got this really cute tank from VS. u would love it cari!!!
so lets see... not much interesting coming up here, just hopefully hanging out with people to take up my summer days here...
and my birthday in like TWO weeks, how amazing is that?!?!
okkkk laters!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hahahahahahha you're right! i have some funny stories to tell you about guys checking me out. they will have to be done in person though, it just makes them that much funnier. i know!! im just heading off to school today. ayeyeye i'll let you know how it goes!